Tour Description: Book Now
Every day at 8:00 am (estimated duration: 9 hr.)
Boat and motor activity throughout the zone is strictly monitored by local conservationists. The maximum capacity of any single tour is limited to 6 people, which gives you a truly intimate experience with no crowds.
Journey into the most heavily protected natural preserve area in Mexico with us, dolphin and turtle observation, reef snorkel session and visit a pristine beach included.
During high season we advise that you book at least two days in advance to avoid disappointment. Tours in English and Spanish run daily, for additional language options please speak to a member of our team.
As with all of our tours, we strongly recommend taking a high factor sun protector and mosquito repellant.
- PICKUP ONLY ON SELECTED HOTELS NEARBY TULUM AREA
- ROUND VAN TRANSPORTATION TO VISITOR CENTER
- SIAN KA’AN LAGOONS BOAT TRIP TO PUNTA ALLEN
- DOLPHINS, AND TURTLES OBSERVATION
- SNORKEL AT THE REEF AND SWIM AT INFINITY POOL
- LUNCH BUFFET, WATER AND SNORKEL GEAR INCLUDED
- FEDERAL TAX NOT INCLUDED
What to bring.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Biodegradable Insect Repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Backpack, documents in “Ziploc” (recommended)
- Eco-Friendly Tour, please bring your bottle of water, we have refill stations during the whole expedition.
Does not include.
- SIAN KAÁN BIOSPHERE FEE ($100.00 pesos / $6 usd)
- Minimum age : 6 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with reduced mobility
- Not recommended for person with back issues.
Great deal for all the activities
Book your Sian Ka'an expedition now with us