Tour Description: Book Now
2 Slots daily: 8:00 am / 12:30pm
Pack a lot of off-road action into this 4 hour ATV tour through the Mayan jungle near Tulum. Visit a Monkey and Rescued Animals Sanctuary, swim in a private crystal-clear cenote (underground cave), and get muddy while driving the Mayan Jungle.
During the tour you will visit a new PIMVS (animal sanctuary) specialized in the care of primates, you will safely drive an ATV in order to get to an underground Cenote back in the jungle and have the possibility to swim surrounded by prehistorical stalactites and stalagmites.
Rescued animals, ATV, Cenote and nature, everything in just a half day!
- Pick up at the hotel (Shuttle Bus)
- Arrive at the operation base
- Briefing of activities and safety procedures to operate the ATV.
- Visit to the Animal Sanctuary “Akumal Monkey Sanctuary” (rescued animals)
- ATV tour through the jungle to a Cenote
- Swim in the Cenote (Cave with Underground River)
- ATV tour through the jungle to operation base
- Return to hotel. (Shuttle Bus)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed waterproof shoes
- Biodegradable Insect Repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Backpack, documents in “Ziploc” (recommended)
- Extra money (insurance for ATV, souvenirs, Pictures, tips, coffee shop)
Does not include
- ATV Insurance (Mandatory) $10 USD per vehicle
- Products of cafeteria
- Minimum age to drive: 16 years old. The driver should bring an ID to corroborate
- Minimum age recommended for accompanying children: 5 years old
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with reduced mobility
- Not recommended for a person with back issues.
Once in a life experiences
Book now your expedition with us!!