Tour Description: Book Now
2 Slots daily: 9:00 am / 1:00pm
Pack a lot of off-road action into this 4 hour ATV tour through the Mayan jungle near Tulum. Visit our Monkey and Rescued Animals Sanctuary, swim in a private crystal-clear cenote (underground cave), and get muddy while driving the Mayan jungle.
The tour includes a round transfer service from your hotel in Riviera Maya and Tulum to our facilities.
Our 2nd slot is ideal if you don't want to wake up that early in the morning and still get to know the surroundings. This will be the highlight of your vacation, trust me.
Rescued animals, ATV, Cenote, and nature, everything in just a half-day!
- Pick up at the hotel (Shuttle Bus)
- Arrive at the operation base
- Briefing of activities and safety procedures to operate the ATV.
- Visit to the Animal Sanctuary “Akumal Monkey Sanctuary” (rescued animals)
- ATV tour through the jungle to a Cenote
- Swim in the Cenote (Cave with Underground River)
- ATV tour through the jungle to operation base
- Return to hotel. (Shuttle Bus)
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed waterproof shoes
- Biodegradable Insect Repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Backpack, documents in “Ziploc” (recommended)
- Extra money (insurance for ATV, souvenirs, Pictures, tips, coffee shop)
Does not include
- ATV Insurance (Mandatory) $10 USD per vehicle
- Products of cafeteria
- Minimum age to drive: 16 years old. The driver should bring an ID to corroborate
- Minimum age recommended for accompanying children: 5 years old
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with reduced mobility
- Not recommended for a person with back issues.